Saturday 12th September
- AM – Over 65 years old only – You will have already received an invite to this clinic.
Every Thursday from 17th September – 15th October
- PM – 2 -3 year olds– please call for an appointment – please avoid busy morning hours.
Saturday 19th September
- AM – Over 65 years old only – You will have already received an invite to this clinic. (We have invited by postcode/household to enable families to travel together) If you have not been invited to the above clinics, you will be invited to the next available.
Saturday 10th October
- AM – Under 65 Year Olds At Risk- You will receive a barcoded letter invite and time slot allocated to you
Saturday ?? October TBC
AM – Under & Over 65 Year Olds At Risk- You will receive a barcoded letter invite with an allocated time slot.
- EGG Allergy & High Risk Under 18’s will be invited to separate in house clinics
- House bound patients will be done throughout September/October – we will contact you to let you know when we are coming
- New 50-64 year old (not at risk) cohort will be arranged at a later date, depending on vaccine availability
Please do not call the surgery for an appointment – we will contact you! If you are unable to attend your allocated slot, keep your letter and we will text you a slot at our next clinic.
What to bring with you
- Barcoded Letter
- Mask. ID
Take your temperature using a forehead contactless thermometer, (we may ask you to go home and arrange a Covid test if your temperature is raised).